Every woman entrepreneur values her time, effort, and other precious resources wisely and strategically. She carefully plans, executes, and reevaluates her significant business actions. But marketing one's business in its early stages is tough, especially when you're an introvert or haven't had any experience selling in any way. Is it time to ask for help?
Freelance Content Writer in the Picture
If you're struggling juggling finding clients, creatively posting online & doing other business duties, then it's indeed time. When you have a budget, why not give some of your tasks to someone else and ease your role and focus on your favorite business process or work?
Here comes the freelance content writer in your business. The list below is just the major amazing benefits of a freelance content writer:
1. Attracting and reaching your target audience effectively. No matter what the form is - whether blogs, articles, social media captions, or emails, she's your go-to person. She can take your brand voice and talk with your target audience on your behalf. She knows what will get your audience interest, read, and ultimately follow you.
2. Creating content consistently and smoothly. Because a freelance content writer is a powerful wordsmith, sculpting your content will be faster, more creative, and engaging. You'll have posts to share consistently. Your audience and non-audience will see you often every day, every other day, or even twice a day on any given day of the week, or whatever you like.
3. A massive chunk of your time marketing is taken out. Now that your posts and other written content are out online, it repeatedly markets to anyone, anywhere, and any time. It reaches different people on different platforms in different countries.
With the right messaging, it will penetrate your target audience and their pains, making you their choice when they’re ready to buy.
Because you let her write how your business helps your clients, you can sleep and the posts online are read 24/7. And when you wake up, inquiries of interested potential clients/customers will fill up your inbox.
4. Versatility for your business. If you like your brand’s tone casual, professional, friendly or humorous, a freelance content writer can adapt to it. She’s like an actress mimicking someone and communicates it effectively to her watching and waiting audience.
You must know that before she can imitate your brand's voice, she studies your previous content, reads those several times, and researches if necessary. It takes time to master the art of versatility so you can expect your content writer to fulfill your content needs.
5. You have another beautiful head. Because she is in the business of selling her client's business, she has tricks up to her sleeves to help you out in your business. She can help you brainstorm the best strategies and ideas your business might need at the moment.
Her other name could be “digital marketer.”
6. Your needs are most important. Your needs and requirements are strictly met to help you out at its finest. Lending you a hand is the freelance content writer's top priority making it visible with her finished product - your content. Because of that, you can ensure satisfaction.
It’s a win-win situation, you and your business are happy with leads and clients and your content writer is happy with your payment.
But there are content writers, that money and client satisfaction are not the only things they’re happy about when doing business. It’s the process of creating art since they put their minds and souls to it.
It's fun being a freelance content writer, just like how fun is your business when you do your product/service and get paying clients. With that being said, I'm happy that I found where I'm good at.
Words are like babies.
I can know them and pluck them out differently.
Words are both majestic and powerful.
It can uplift your soul, stir your emotions and ultimately make a difference in someone else’s life.
Words are timeless.
It’s an art anyone can read but only a few will understand its real message.